Sunday, December 28, 2008

BROKEN HEART


If you see this, you might get the very wrong idea...
It definitely or absolutely not want you think..
I'm not been dumped or something unlucky like that.. TOTALLY NOT...
It just... this was how I felt for the past days..
HUHU... so broken...
i felt want to shoot my head, you know..
I'M not suicidal, it just showed how that i felt.. HUHU... want to cry..

well, i'm okay now.. (still recovering).
pass is pass... dun need to bother by it.. it just waste time and energy..

I'll fighting and get it over completely..
GANBATE!!!
Cheer up...
worrying is no good...
DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY..

yep, i will be happy..
no more stupid broken heart..
BE HAPPY!!!
I WISH ALL OF YOU, BE HAPPY TOO..
TQ, BYE..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

broken heart la sangat..tak bleh blah...
tapi takpe, anime tetap anime...yg tu tak leh tinggal..hahaha..all d best..peace (",)Y

Moon said...

tanti...
ganbate..
cheer up..
I'll always be there for u...

IBA said...

i would like to offer my condolences to the shocking news and my congrats to u for handling the matter in a positive ways..surely it will subside and something can be done to fix it in d future.hehe..say cheese my dear friends